Thursday, October 6, 2011

My brother is going to graduate this spring and my little brother is is a freshmen in high school. There both really hard consepts to rap my head around. They make me realize that life is going really fast it seems like we where just playing capture the flag with my cousens on my seventh birthday, and the next thing I now I'm getting over welmed with collage stuff, AP classes, and the fact that my brothers are growing up to. Your probly think that last part was way stupid cause its not like they're going to stay little kids while I get older or anything. But I dont now its just hard. At this age Im supose to be chomping at the bit to be on my own and older so I can prove to everyone that I alreadly now everything that there is to now about the world, but i dont. I mean I do want my freedom and to be on my own, (theres something wrong with a person who doesnt want to try and make it on there own) but I now i dont now everything I now I probly will never now everything, and I also now that life goes to fast. And you now what that scares the crap out of me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment