Friday, October 7, 2011

Midnight Writing

Man most of the stuff I write at midnight is usually pretty bad, well except for the papers I have to write for school that I put off tell the last possible min but I usually start prepping those in my head as soon as I get them so they don’t count. but the other stuff is a lot of gibberish that comes to me at the spar of the moment. I hope I get better at it because I want to be a journalist. I would love to have my on column in magazine of a popular newspaper, and give people advice on stuff that is going on in there lives, I need to work at that to(if anyone is actually reading this you should try to ask me something and then tell me if I’m really bad at it or not). And someday I am going to write a book.Marilyn_Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment